The ANZEG Education Co-ordinator is responsible for all matters relating to education and training of embroiderers’ within ANZEG, including:
• Assist embroiderers to enrol in ANZEG's Embroidery Modules and Diploma programme.
• Administering the ANZEG Tutors’ Register
• Co-ordinating the annual Postbag Challenge embroidery exhibition
• Keeping up with trends in the world of embroidery
• Promoting the work of ANZEG throughout New Zealand
For more information about ANZEG’s education programme contact ANZEG's Education Co-ordinator:
The ANZEG POSTBAG CHALLENGE is on again!
Everyone is welcome to enter – you don't have to be a Guild member to take part.
There are great cash prizes are up for grabs:
ANZEG 1st prize: $500
Print Ready Merit prize: $150
ANZEG Viewers' Choice prize: $50
and Sewing Supplies have joined us again offering:
1st prize: $300*
2nd prize: $150*
3rd prize: $100*
All Conditions of Entry (*note that special conditions apply to the Sewing Supplies prizes) are included in the Registration and Entry forms - simply click on the one you need, fill it in and return to the Education Co-ordinator by the dates mentioned.
Contact ANZEG's Education Co-ordinator
if you need more information:
Paula Hucklesby email: email@example.com