The ANZEG Education Co-ordinator is responsible for all matters relating to education and training of embroiderers’ within ANZEG, including:
• Assist embroiderers to enrol in ANZEG's Embroidery Modules and Diploma programme.
• Administering the ANZEG Tutors’ Register
• Co-ordinating the annual Postbag Challenge embroidery exhibition
• Keeping up with trends in the world of embroidery
• Promoting the work of ANZEG throughout New Zealand
For more information about ANZEG’s education programme contact ANZEG's Education Co-ordinator:
Prizes are $500 for the winner, $100 Print Ready merit prize
and $50 for the viewers' favourite.
You must register your entry by Friday June 26 and have the finished piece to ANZEG's
Education Coordinator, Paula Hucklesby, no later than 5pm on Friday July 24, 2020.