The ANZEG Education Co-ordinator is responsible for all matters relating to education and training of embroiderers’ within ANZEG, including:
• Assist embroiderers to enrol in ANZEG's Embroidery Modules and Diploma programme.
• Administering the ANZEG Tutors’ Register
• Co-ordinating the annual Postbag Challenge embroidery exhibition
• Keeping up with trends in the world of embroidery
• Promoting the work of ANZEG throughout New Zealand
For more information about ANZEG’s education programme contact ANZEG's Education Co-ordinator:
Prizes are $500 for the winner, $100 Print Ready merit prize and $50 for the viewers' favourite.
Details and Entry forms for 2021's Postbag Challenge will be published here soon...