The ANZEG Education Co-ordinator is responsible for all matters relating to education and training of embroiderers’ within ANZEG, including:
• Assist embroiderers to enrol in ANZEG's Embroidery Modules and Diploma programme.
• Administering the ANZEG Tutors’ Register
• Co-ordinating the annual Postbag Challenge embroidery exhibition
• Keeping up with trends in the world of embroidery
• Promoting the work of ANZEG throughout New Zealand
For more information about ANZEG’s education programme contact ANZEG's Education Co-ordinator:
The 2023 Postbag Challenge 'Cross'
has been judged and is up now - click the link to be taken to the Gallery.
If you would like to see it in person, it will be on display at The Festival of Quilts in Auckland, November 3-5, at the Auckland Netball Centre.
Thank you to our prize sponsors: